Skip to main content
Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Ohio Valley D365 ERP

Ohio Valley D365 ERP

Topic
Replies
Ohio Valley D365 ERP - Forum Ohio Valley D365 ERP

Last replied Posted on by Tad Dockstader 20 User Group Leader

Just a quick note that  we are planning a meeting for April 17 or April 24. We shuld have more infomration here next week so save the date.

Replies

We had a great meeting on Friday in Columbus, with 38 folks in attendance.  We will be planning an event for April so stay tuned.

Replies

Last replied Posted on by JSCronk 10

Just a reminder of our In-Person user group meeting tomorrow! When entering the parking garage, let Security know you are a visitor there for a meeting and then proceed to the 2nd floor for first come, first serve parking.    Look for s...

Replies

Last replied Posted on by JSCronk 10

Some information on how to find us Friday 1/20/23  If you haven't already, go to the Events tab to Register /cfs-file/__key/communityserver-discussions-components-files/983/Location_5F00_Directions_5F00_Parking_2D00_012023.pdf

Replies

If you have not yet noticed, the Ohio USer Group is getting back together after a three year long pandemic induced hiatus.   Friday January 20th from 10am to 3pm in Columbus.   see the details and register at the link below.&nb...

Replies

Last replied Posted on by Bobby Smalls 40 User Group Leader

Greetings all of you UG folks! Missing the excitement of Summit? If you are interested in a technically focused learning opportunity, check out Tech Connect! Coming up November 17-18, this 2-day event is filled with 9+ educational sessio...

Replies

Last replied Posted on by supply chain manager 25

Hello all and Happy Wednesday.  I need some help.  I am trying to run shortages in mass on multiple production orders in Production overview.  I filtered on my buyer group and selected created and estimated orders.  I am select...

Replies

Last replied Posted on by supply chain manager 25

Does anyone know of a way to mass shortage report- ie: I am looking to run a list of production orders at once to get a list of shortages instead of looking at each order individually.  If you have used SAP it would be like looking for a CO24.

Replies

Last replied Posted on by EllipseRyan 30

Thanks to everyone who came out for the Dunks, Drinks, & Dynamics event last week! It was great to see familiar and new faces. Looking forward to attending an official Ohio UG meeting with everyone soon. I believe group leaders krettig and T...

Replies

Last replied Posted on by EllipseRyan 30

Hi everyone, With March Madness around the corner, we are planning a networking happy hour for the Ohio Dynamics community if anyone is interested. What better reason to get together than Dynamics, Basketball, AND St. Patrick's Day? No set age...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,266 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 222,987 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,140

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans